[Market-farming] Free Range Chickens in the Garden

Mike Bosko mjbosko at jmtsystems.com
Thu May 15 23:50:18 EDT 2003

Yikes, I guess I need fences.

I was going to reply with a ... I HATE MY CHICKENS IN MY GARDENS!!  They dig
for bugs and end up digging up the plants, and while dusting themselves they
end up making a huge mess not to mention digging up more plants.

I had never thought about ecoli... and never had a problem .. BUT a good
thing to think about - its incentive to get my fences up to keep them little
b@#$@ards out.  grin.

-Mike
Ellensburg, WA