[Market-farming] Indterminate vs determinate tomatoes

Bill Bradshaw eastexfarms at direcway.com
Wed May 14 22:33:17 EDT 2003

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Del Williams
  To: Market Farming
  Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 7:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Indterminate vs determinate tomatoes

  Wow, Bill.  To Walmart?  Congrats!  Great account.

  Del, its not hard to become a local vendor with Wal-Mart. I have 6 super centers that I sell to. They do have some requirments that have to be met. But it can be done. You will be given a vendor number and will have to credit them for 30 days. Payment comes from Beltonvill,Ar. I have had no trouble getting my money from them. One of the requirments is a 2 million insurance policy. And a few other minor ones. Check it out. Bill Bradshaw

  ---