[Market-farming] Norway, Maine Market Looking for Farmers

Robin & Steve Follette follette at midmaine.com
Tue May 13 15:10:34 EDT 2003

The farmers market in Norway, Maine, is looking for new farmers.   Norway is in the western part of the state.  The market is held on Fridays from May 23 to October.  Set-up starts at 8am and the market gets over at 1 in the afternoon. If you have any questions or would like an application please email Murray at lkdmfarm at megalink.net.  I don't have any other information.  When I emailed Murray to ask if I could forward his information he responded quickly.

Robin
Thyme For Ewe Farm, Maine