[Market-farming] Pricing for Direct Sales

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Tue May 13 07:38:36 EDT 2003

Hey, Willie, thanks for your efforts. I'm looking for a simple answer
right now. I'll check at the end of the year to see if I went broke.
I'm not talking big crops, I'm talking a row of this and a row of
that that peaked early or is surplus.

It's a lot easier on me and more fair to the customers I'm working
with right now to stay in line with 'the market.' I have to be within
pennies of Fresh Fields or I have to explain why not. (And, of
course, there is no Fresh Fields near here and I don't have enough
stuff to sell to make the time or pay for the call to check there.)

Thanks

_Allan