[Market-farming] Trellising tomatoes and BER

Tom at Limerock limerock at thirdplanet.net
Sun May 11 06:58:48 EDT 2003

The link that Steve sent (below) has good discussions on trellising and BER.
I would like to add (IMHO) that it seems to be a good practice to put a
twist knot every third or fourth stake, when trellising.  As always, one or
a few strings break every year, and the twist knots keep the whole thing
from going.

Tom Anslow
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market
Catawba Island, Ohio
(Where we are searching for ark drawings and selecting pairs of animals for
the voyage.)