[Market-farming] 2 year old asparagus roots

IdleThymeFarm at aol.com IdleThymeFarm at aol.com
Sat May 10 22:02:53 EDT 2003

Help!
I received 2 year old asparagus roots yesterday and foolishly left them out
on the porch all night. The are in a plastic grocery bag wrapped in newspaper
in bundles of 25. Last night and all day we received snow. Yes, that is right
SNOW! Have I destroyed all of my asparagus roots? They got really wet and I
am sure cold. What should I do now?  Thanks!

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
<A HREF="www.IdleThymeFarm.com">www.IdleThymeFarm.com</A>

If you would have a lovely garden, you would have a lovely life! ~ Shaker
saying