[Market-farming] Planting tiny seeds

Wiediger, Alison awiediger at HART.k12.ky.us
Fri May 9 14:51:01 EDT 2003

Marie,
For tiny seeds, we use a dial seed sower, $1.98 from Pinetree seeds.  It
works really well for seeding cells in flats, and Paul uses it with a large
opening to seed mesclun in the tunnels.  We transplant almost everything
(except beans, corn and a FEW others) to get a headstart on weeds.  This
very simple, inexpensive tool has allowed us spend a lot less time thinning
flats.  Here's the URL:

http://www.superseeds.com/planting_supplies.htm

Alison Wiediger, Au Nature Farm