[Market-farming] Planting tiny seeds

Marie Kamphefner kampy at grm.net
Fri May 9 14:15:42 EDT 2003

Regards to the list:

I am going blind trying to plant those tiny little Pac Choi seeds one in
each cell!  Plus all the other tiny seeds.  Maybe I should buy a pin
point seeder and just direct plant in the garden?  What about that
little seed sower planter in Johnny's that costs $4.95?  Would it save
my sight and/or my mind?  What about that Glaser seeder?  I can see
myself falling over backwards if I have to pull it along the row?  I
wonder if the handle could be reversed and one could push it along.

I'm sure this topic has been visited before, but somehow, I can't
remember any of it.  What does everyone use?  Anyone care to comment on
the various tools above?

Marie in Missouri