[Market-farming] blossom end rot

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Fri May 9 10:29:25 EDT 2003

I agree I apply 500 pounds per acre gypsum on soil already well limed and see very little BER. A soil test is very important and the cheapest investment you can make in a crop.

The boron data was published in American Vegetable Grower last year, I don't remember the month...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.