[Market-farming] Pick your own strawberry operation.

Liz Pike liz at laughingbrookfarm.com
Wed May 7 20:31:05 EDT 2003

Franklin, I've not done enough of the archives to get alot of strawberry
info, but here's a link to a  post sent out by Adriana.  Over the next
couple of days I'll see what I can dig up to expand the posting.

http://www.marketfarming.net/strawberries.asp

I'm not sure what state you're in...seems like Maine??  This won't help you
directly, but here's a link to our state's strawberry site, with links to
pyo NC strawberry farms.  http://www.ncstrawberry.com/index.html

They have copies of past newsletters online with a grower's monthly
checklist..a good way to get an idea of what you need to do.

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com