[Market-farming] Question

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at itol.com
Wed May 7 19:56:01 EDT 2003

Wow - Your sons are June bearers?  Don't they complain about being kept in a cool dark place?:^)

We have kept ours for a few days until planting - the fridge would be better if it is longer than that.  Yes, damp - but not too.

In fact, the first few years when we planted hundreds, we planted them when it was cold and pretty gloomy outside!  Now I wait to plant until it is warmer.  But I think we were worried about the amount of time they were lying around back then.  Too many boxes for the fridge.

                                            Jill