[Market-farming] tomato seedlings

Jim Woodyard mwjw at swbell.net
Tue May 6 23:57:27 EDT 2003

Marie, I recall your original post but didn't respond.  I thought at the
time that I don't recall ever seeing any very small tomato seedlings that
were not a bluish purple on the stems.
Speaking of rain or in our case lack of it, I think we must be in a 'no
rain' zone.  It passes to the south, to the north, west and east but never
here.  Things are still green but if we don't get a good rain soon they
won't stay that way long.   My sweet corn and peas may never come up.  JimW.