[Market-farming] bread racks

Liz Pike liz at laughingbrookfarm.com
Wed May 7 07:42:57 EDT 2003

Yes, Allan they're called bread racks. You might be able to pick up some
cheap right away from local bread suppliers, who also give away/sell the
trays  which are useful for washing & draining produce without having to
handle each individual piece.

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC

More information about the Market-farming mailing list