[Market-farming] new market

Joan Vibert joan at windwalker-farm.com
Tue May 6 10:41:22 EDT 2003

the new market is fantastic!  we've been blown away by the response - the first week was rain and wind and we still did twice as much in sales as any opening day - the second week produce was gone by 9 a.m. and we ended up with about 2 1/2 hours of standing there with bits and pieces of stuff to sell - came home that week, fired up the tiller and I've (we all have) been planting ever since!  it feels like we've got a tiger by the tail and don't dare let go but it's such a nice change from the old Barstow market!!

joan
windwalker farm
ottawa, kansas