[Market-farming] rain

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Tue May 6 09:13:56 EDT 2003

Soils up here are dry but not desperatly dry, we all have begun irrigating for the last week, our aquafurs are full, we have had alot more sunshine than you. Its been great for planting sweetcorn, all my early plantings are up and more will be going in this week. The asparagus harvest is going well with sales in the $30 a crate range. Leaf lettuce green and red grown under row covers is just being harvested this week on all the sandy soils in the Vineland NJ area...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.