[Market-farming] tornadoes

Liz Pike liz at laughingbrookfarm.com
Tue May 6 08:51:15 EDT 2003

Marie, I thought about you during all this mess and wondered how you and
others on the list in the struck areas fared.  Hope the rest of you are ok!
We're getting the tail end of everything, which just means lots & lots of
rain.  I'd rather see a bit of wind for a change to help dry things out
(just a bit, mind you, not a full-fledged twister ; )).

The weeds are loving the rain, thigh high and growing like dandelions.  I
think we're gonna change the farm name to Weedbrook Farm.

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com