[Market-farming] Painting rust

rbclo at att.net rbclo at att.net
Thu May 1 21:04:04 EDT 2003

The Gemplers product-rust converter-has worked well for us for at least 10
years.  I have used it on steel siding and equipment and as long as you paint
over it after it cures it does good.  Not painted it will be gone in 6
months.  Follow the directions-it will harden in the container if you pour
contaminated product in with good.
Ben in Maryland