[Market-farming] child labor

marc marc at aculink.net
Wed Jan 29 18:09:44 EST 2003

Good idea Del,

I can then charge for rent, food, utilities, car rental, insurance, medical
expenses, Christmas presents, tires, car repairs, tuition, books, clothes,
computers, software, videos, games, abortions, birth control, prescriptions,
glasses, carnival rides, pet care, bicycles, ski lessons, lift tickets,
movie tickets, McDonalds, tools, tire chains,  etc..

Yessiree bob. Yup. Outstanding idea.

Marc

P.S. Damn Del!!  How did you get them to be so quiet and obedient??