[Market-farming] Chicken eggs

marc marc at aculink.net
Wed Jan 29 17:56:02 EST 2003

We cannot produce enough eggs (well our chickens can't) to fill the demand.

Safeway sells the brown organic certified farm fresh not gathered by
children free range no chicken was injured laying this egg laid in America
by Americans variety for $3 a dozen and cannot keep them in stock.

Might be something to look into as egg regs are more better friendlier than
meat regs, at least in Colorado.

Ya'll can buy a LOT of brand new egg cartons for cheap when you buy by the
bale route.

With State inspection we can sell to retail places.

Marc