[Market-farming] Making money from farming

OakCamp2 at aol.com OakCamp2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 15:30:48 EST 2003

In a message dated 1/28/2003 7:13:29 PM Central Standard Time,
mrfarm at frontiernet.net writes:

> Even with that market there are waiting lists to get
> into places like Madison, since they exclude newcomers. For the Capitol
> Square in Madison, there are hundreds of people on the waiting list. Most
> will likely never get a slot there in their lifetime.

Hi Rick,
I waited 2 years to get into this market.  Don't give up on it.  It is well
worth the wait.  The market may have a waiting list, but you can come in as a
seasonal vendor and reduce your waiting time.  So, reduce your season to
spring or late fall in order to get a seasonal pass to attend the market,
then after one year of doing this you can attend as often as you want.

Barb Birkinbine
Oak Camp Herb Farm
Lodi, WI