[Market-farming] OT Thought Provoking and Has Fish

Del Williams delannw at dlogue.net
Tue Jan 28 15:46:12 EST 2003

Cool Marc!  Aquaculture!

I bet your wife is a happy camper.  I hate pumps and my suits stand ready
but I prefer jeans.

I'm doing a cooperative market gardening project with a guy in Indiana.
We're going to help eachother do the planting etc. and I'm going to show him
what little I know about selling.  I guess I'd like to do one more market
garden here before the place sells.  Yeah, decided to sell my place.  Too
many memories.  There are other little farm properties.  I just have to find
another one.

Anyway, he's heirloom fanatic and so am I.  But I do have my preferences for
hybrids.  And he has BCS equipment.

It sure will be fun having someone to work with and someone who appreciates
growing.

Is it wrong to want a man for his BCS tiller?

You can see what kind of a person I am.  Oh, my, what a nice tiller you have
little Red Riding Hood!  Can I interest you in tilling my garden?

LOL  Am I bad or what?

Del Williams
Farmer in the Del
Clifton, IL