[Market-farming] another hoophouse book

Errol Castens castens at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 28 10:57:28 EST 2003

Paul and Alison Wiediger, frequent contributors to this list serve, also have a new book -- Walking to Spring -- on their hoophouse experiences and insights. They would probably hesitate to promote it themselves on this forum, but I got a copy at Southern SAWG and think it's great. (I'm going to build a hoophouse based on what I've learned from them, and a couple of friends are talking about doing so, too.)

They've included basically everything that's in their hoophouse workshop, including costs, suppliers, cultivars, culture practices, planting/harvesting schedules, forms, how they market and even pricing philosophies. Check it out at http://www.aunaturelfarm.homestead.com/workshops.html.

Errol Castens
Oxford, Mississippi
Zone 7b