[Market-farming] OT Thought Provoking (or maybe justprovoking:)

Leigh Hauter lh at pressroom.com
Tue Jan 28 00:31:34 EST 2003

Dear Rick,

I'm sorry to hear that you can't make it as a farmer.  That is sad.
It is also said to see that you have a hard time with reading
comprehension.  There are classes for that.  If you want to make
comments about my posts I suggest you work on your reading
comprehension ability first before you start making statements about
things I didn't say.

  And I'm also  sorry to break the bubble for you but god did not give
us markets, people did.  A market is a set of rules created by
people, in our case politicians who operate under a system of
legalized bribery.  There is nothing magical about a market.  Repeat
that several times. There is no level playing field.  Those who
create the rules get the benefits.  And yes, I am also sad to see
people who don't understand their own self interest.
--