[Market-farming] OT Thought Provoking (or maybe just provoking:)

Rick Hopkins rdhopkins at americanpasturage.com
Mon Jan 27 22:53:13 EST 2003

Bob,

Thanks for the enlightening response.

Rick H.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: market-farming-admin at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:market-farming-admin at lists.ibiblio.org]On Behalf Of bob at akasha.net
  Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 2:41 PM
  To: market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org
  Subject: RE: [Market-farming] OT Thought Provoking (or maybe just
provoking:)

  The goal of being on earth answers the questions:Who am I ? Where am I?
What am I doing here? and why? With answer being one word, "freedom".
Whether it is like the words in the American document the Declaration of
Independence where certain truths are self evident namely; life, liberty,
and the pursuit of happiness or whether one uses words like mukti, samadhi,
liberation, para atma, bliss, ananda, grace, rapture, or any number of other
words. The one goal expressed in the Tao or from in this case Guatama Buddha
is liberation, freedom from the tensions or if you wish karma that hold one
to the current mold that by being here you are the expression of. It follows
the more pragmatic expression of there is nothing that is caused with out a
effect nor is there an effect without a cause or if you allow nothing is
ever lost but does have the potential to change and become something else.
Matter to wave and so on from atomic micro to macro laws of the universe.
The middle path attempts to live in the flow of universal truth so as to not
upset or create an added tension that is a boat anchor to the freedom boat.
To not trespass on others innate right to to the same universal truth. To
not take, if you allow this language, without bargain or permission energy
from another sentient being.
  There I am getting carried away again.......I really need to get back to
work and stop reading all the emails.