[Market-farming] Cooler

Ed Clifford hmdrawrod at citlink.net
Mon Jan 27 21:11:36 EST 2003

Paul,
      I don't know where you live, but check the auction section of local
papers. Look for businesses that use coolers. I bought mine at auction ten
years ago. 8'X8'X7' from a Carvel that went under. $800.00 cash, needed
about $500.00 in work. I've moved it three times in ten years...Knock down
in 2 hours re-assembly in three. Maintenance once a year. Use your
imagination, there are plenty of companies that sell used equipment. I'm
four hours North of NYC so I have abundant sources, but you can't be that
far from a metro area.
                                                            Ed
                                                       Shale Rock Farm