[Market-farming] OT Thought Provoking (or maybe just provoking:)

Joan Vibert joan at windwalker-farm.com
Mon Jan 27 10:48:19 EST 2003

> And the one thing that has been politically incorrect to talk about
> is that those people who die young actually benefit the rest of us because
> they do not drain the retirement and medical resources of the society as
> much as the one group that does.
This is the most arrogant comment I have seen out of you Rick.  So we
shouldn't be concerned about how people are eating and how it is leading to
needless suffering and early death because they are doing those of us who
try to eat well and live healthier lives a big favor - saving us from
further hard-earned money going towards helping others (instead of a
manufactured "war").

Thankfully I still know where my delete button is -

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas