[Market-farming] Re: Row covers and hoops

Marie Kamphefner kampy at grm.net
Mon Jan 27 00:09:34 EST 2003

Regards to the list:

Pam, your double hoops sound great!  When you make the inner hoops, how
long is the piece of wire?  Do you allow so much of the end to go into
the ground, say 6 inches, make a loop, then bend it over, make another
loop at ground level, then cut it off 6 inches away from the second loop
so the wire beyond the second loop will go into the ground?  I still
have row cover in the trees - looks like ghosts flying around here in
the moonlight.  I would like to try this.

Thanks.

Marie in Missouri