[Market-farming] Re: Row covers and hoops

Ed Clifford hmdrawrod at citlink.net
Sun Jan 26 21:58:23 EST 2003

Pam,
     Along the same lines, I saw a product called ZipHouse at a recent
Growers show in Syracuse, NY.  It's a relatively low tunnel that has plastic
"hoops" built into a double plastic wall. Opened and closed with a string.
Anyone have any expeiance with this. Berry Hill Irrigation has it and it
seems reasonable. 500' for less than $150. I'll probably give a few thousand
feet a try this year.
                                  Ed Clifford
                             Shale Rock Farm