[Market-farming] Hello List

HackettShark at aol.com HackettShark at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 08:58:38 EST 2003

In a message dated 1/23/03 4:29:21 PM Central Standard Time, kampy at grm.net
writes:

> Marie in Missouri

All the furnace in the greenhouse could do yesterday was 65 with the clouds
and the wind and only got up to  0 for a high.  I don't think it ever shut
off all day.  Really was a good conference in St. Joe this year, I really
enjoyed Elliot Coleman, he is a very interesting speaker.  Marie have you got
all those seeds ordered yet.  Our greenhouse froze up a couple of weeks ago
and it was really interesting that we really didn't lose that much stuff,
really only a few tender annuals and the rest pulled through OK.  I'm sure it
slowed a lot of things down, but they are growing OK now.  Had to have a
really long talk with my propane delivery guy on this one.  Phone numbers
that go to voice mail and no one ever answers the voice mail, no one wants to
be bothered with giving any customer service today.

Phil from Iowa