[Market-farming] Hello List

Leigh Hauter lh at pressroom.com
Thu Jan 23 15:28:36 EST 2003

>Don't think the pests will be exterminated.  Most of them just hibernate.

the problem is here in Northern Virginia, over the past several
years, we have been getting insect pests that are common for further
south, but not here.  This was no doubt due to the non winters we've
been having.  Now this winter seems to me to be colder than the ones
we used to have when I was a kid, which is getting farther and
farther back in time.  Hopefully, it will push the truly southern
pests back down to the real south.