[Market-farming] How to package greens for sale?

gwynn and robert hamster at northnet.org
Sun Jan 19 10:23:44 EST 2003

perhaps without the risk of removing water with salt, you might use vinegar.
limp kale, chard, and other greens plopped into a glass of water with white
vinegar works wonders.  now, how that would work with just a rinse i'm not
sure... another reason to use salt is those the removal of slugs, is it not?

gwynn

Bert & Gwynn
Hamster Manor
717 Congress Street