[Market-farming] TV auction

Miranda Smith miranda at tagoresmith.com
Sat Jan 18 16:31:07 EST 2003

Yes, I donated two CSA shares to the local PBS station for auctioning
few years ago. I don't know if it brought in much other business, but
the people who won it told all their friends and we picked up a number
of new customers who would not have heard of us any other way. So it
was well worth it.

Miranda Smith