[Market-farming] Farm Hours

Leigh Hauter lh at pressroom.com
Wed Jan 15 21:55:23 EST 2003

We have a CSA.

Each year I make my farm pick up window smaller and smaller.  I used
to have a discount if they picked up at the farm (instead of one of
our city sites) but no longer.  It is just as much work to deal with
customers that visit the farm as ones who pick up from one of our
sites in the city.  This isn't saying we don't like our shareholders
who come out to the farm and want to visit with us.  It just means,
visiting is time, and time is time to do something else.