[Market-farming] Re: Re: Prices

Maxx Million ddamxxam at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 12:22:04 EST 2003

> Also, thanks to the Patriot Act the government
> IS searching email messages. This
> is a fact, not paranoia.

A mildy disturbing development for this old
conservative-at-heart. How about instead of
investigating EVERYONE and compliling a data bank of
their every move, we focus on the national origin and
color of the people visiting and coming into our
country?

> a list member concerned that the FTC would see
> these discussions as "price-fixing". I understand
> the point, up to a point

You're worried that the same government that has done
ZERO about livestock price fixing, has ignored the
Packers and Stockyards Act, and actively participates
in grain price fixing via the Farm Bill, is going to
come after a few small vegetable farmers for
discussing the  prices they requested *last season*?