[Market-farming] Re: Prices

Ngabbard at aol.com Ngabbard at aol.com
Thu Jan 9 20:37:49 EST 2003

>With a wife and brother-in-law who did something wrong, and knew it was
wrong. This does not equal farmers sharing information.

My point was that what the government does is often beyond rationality.  So
if your husband and brother-in-law break the law it's OK for you to be fined
and sent to prison?  I don't think so.

<<If only they'd start scanning for viruses and make it illegal to forward
anything and everything, no matter how funny, touching, or gross.

I might actually agree to that kind of censorship ;o)

Nanci