[Market-farming] Re: Prices

Liz Pike liz at laughingbrookfarm.com
Thu Jan 9 20:20:18 EST 2003

> An officer of a publicly traded company

With a wife and brother-in-law who did something wrong, and knew it was
wrong. This does not equal farmers sharing information.

> Also, thanks to the Patriot Act the government IS searching email
messages.
> This is a fact, not paranoia.

If only they'd start scanning for viruses and make it illegal to forward
anything and everything, no matter how funny, touching, or gross.

I really hate this whole thread.  It started out very helpful, and I was
about to step in with my 2c worth, whoops, didn't mean to mention the "p"
word.......

Bob, I've always heard if it ain't broke, don't fix it.   Sounds like your
arugula is broke if it's bitter.  Fix that & it should "fix" the price ; ))

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield
http://www.marketfarming.com