[Market-farming] Re: Prices

PATRICIASHERBS at aol.com PATRICIASHERBS at aol.com
Thu Jan 9 11:57:02 EST 2003

  Thanks Liz!!
  It wasn't even 5 minutes after I sent my post, that I received an email
about why I couldn't & shouldn't be talking about prices on the
Market-Farming List.   From now on,  no one else gets to slap my wrists,
except you Liz- the List Administrator  : )
   I feel the more information one haves, the better for ones business.   So
let's hear some prices.........
 Rose, I will directly send you some information.

Patricia Mattson
http://theherbgarden.biz