[Market-farming] Whoops....

Wiediger, Alison awiediger at HART.k12.ky.us
Wed Jan 8 14:58:02 EST 2003

Thanks Liz, I thought maybe I had missed something.  When we are pricing, I
think it's valuable to get some insight into what others are doing.  We just
had such an exchange on the Pastured Poultry listserv and it was thought
provoking - just what we need as we head into a new season!

Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com