[Market-farming] New member

IdleThymeFarm at aol.com IdleThymeFarm at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 12:51:02 EST 2003

Greetings all.
My name is Shelly Elliott. My family and I are new farmers in southeast
Wyoming. While I grew up with farming I am having to learn all over again. We
are in the process of becoming Certified Organic and hope to put up a
greenhouse for organic greens and herbs year round. We currently make two
herb based body products and hope to add goat milk soap to our product line
in the near future. We will be planting a large variety of produce this year
and selling farm fresh eggs. Just for fun, we are putting in a 1 acre pumpkin
patch so kids can come and pick their own! We hope to sell our produce at
Farmers Market in Wyoming, Colorado, and Nebraska. Also, to direct market to
high end restaurants in the Cheyenne. So that is a little about us and our
'big dreams".
Blessings,
Shelly Lynn Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm