[Market-farming] The End and another Beginning

Joan Vibert joan at windwalker-farm.com
Sun Jan 5 18:50:10 EST 2003

>> Where did you find wholesale pine cones, gum balls, etc.?
We can supply thousands of sweet gum balls - they are like ball bearings
right on the path to the hen house - makes for interesting trips at night to
lock them up.  I'll be happy to scoop them up and save them (for the highest
bidder! really, Bob, 39 cents ea.?).  We normally rake them and pile them
somewhere behind bushes.  They are a real pain but if I gather them now they
will be fine for next fall since we've had no rain since sometime last
summer.

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas

P.s. So do I need to set up gumballs.com?