[Market-farming] Selling of Meat in Minnesota

Steve Sando steve at mrlucky.com
Fri Jan 3 13:26:18 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan Balliett" <igg at igg.com>

> I sell custom beef, also. I only do 3 beef a year. I find a lot of
> people simply do not have the freezer space to buy a quarter of beef
> and I lose a lot of sales. Have you found a way around this?

Could you help organize a buy between several customers? Maybe that's a
little grey, if not outright wrong, but as a consumer, I'd love to get this
kind of meat but I have little storage. If you had several customers, you
could organize a "buy" between several families.

Just a thought.

Steve Sando
www.ranchogordo.com