corn

Rancho El Shadday ranchmaster at resok.com
Fri May 31 17:28:35 EDT 2002

> We use Spring Treat for the earliest crop, then 5 succession
> plantings of 3 varieties each time: Kandy Plus, Kandy Korn and
> Silver Queen, (every two weeks), and a late planting of Kandy Plus
> or Kandy Korn at the beginning of July.<<<<<<

Pam,
Do you have to keep the different varieties separated?? I was warned that if
I planted different varieties too close they would be bitter.  I'm planting
new Stokes gourmet sweets 275A and 270A.  Want to add Silver Queen and a
late variety.  Is Kandy Korn from Johnny's?
Sandra Deidloff
Rancho El Shadday
Oklahoma  -- zone 6b