Au Naturel High Tunnels

Carole Pivarnik carole at tuliphillfarm.com
Fri May 24 09:25:11 EDT 2002

>At 08:38 AM 5/24/2002 -0500, Alison Wiediger wrote:
>>We do this with lilies - both Asiatic and Oriental.  We find that they sell
>> and I wrote:
>How early do you start your first planting of bulbs, and do you use a
>green house, row covers, or just the open air?

Oops, just checked your Web site...I've seen your site before, really nice
operation you have going! I would love to learn more about your high
tunnels. That is EXACTLY what I want to put up...something along the
lines of 16' x 48'. Do you bend your own pipe for them, or buy kits,
or what?

Carole P in VA