Zip House row protectors

Chris Sawyer css at ioa.com
Fri May 24 08:20:30 EDT 2002

I bought two large rolls two years ago. I found it difficult to set
unless the ground has been recently worked. It also is not very tall and
is hard to remove for harvest. I would consider it only for starting
early plants that are very small.
All in all I am sorry I spent the money. A hoop house with 1" pvc seems
a better project for us.

Chris