Bt

Bill Shoemaker wshoemak at inil.com
Tue May 21 16:39:44 EDT 2002

I don't believe it is true. There is no need to genetically engineer Bt
spores as a spray on material. Why would someone spend money to genetically
engineer something that is easier and cheaper to produce naturally? It
should be widely available. The only genetically engineered Bt products you
can buy are plants or seeds, not a spray-on materials.