Wild Turkeys

somersfarm somersfarm at kingcon.com
Wed May 15 19:48:05 EDT 2002

Hi
Does anyone out there have a good cure for keeping Wild Turkeys out of the gardens.  We have between 25-30 Wild Turkeys who live in the woods at the end of our pastures.  They are walking all through the gardens.  There is not a lot of things up yet but there will be shortly and I am a bit nervous as to what they will eat besides bugs.

I have thought of two strands of electric fence, or possibly some of those scare eye balloons.  What do you all think would work best.

Thanks
Kathy
Somers Family Farm