Info on boc choy please

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at itol.com
Mon May 13 21:16:29 EDT 2002

Bob,

It is absolutely scrumptious in stir fry!  If you have snow peas, some carrots, some onions of any kind, but especially spring onions, you can make up "stir fry packages" with directions perhaps, if you are not in an area where people already cook stir fry.  If you have samples of stir fry at market for people to taste, all the better!
                       Jill, Wisconsin
  Folks,
  We've grown some very nice (I think) boc choy.  Just one problem.  I don't know what to do with it!!  When do you harvest it?  How do you use it?  I'm sure my CSA customers will be curious as to what to do with this beautiful green plant . . . Thanx for any help!
  Bob