dripline repair

Chris Sawyer css at ioa.com
Wed May 8 07:03:54 EDT 2002

Use waterproof tape, the sort used for patching plastic greenhouses. It works
great and can be applied while the water is still on. Find at any home
improvement store.


Ken Bezilla wrote:

> I'm looking for a better way of patching T-Tape.  For small holes I use 3M
> Super 33+ electrical tape, but after 2-3 years it peels away from holes and
> has to be replaced.  I'm thinking of trying to use a welding iron to melt
> small holes shut.  Has anyone ever tried this, or have other solutions?
> Ken Bezilla
> East Wind Community
> southern Missouri
> _________________________________________________________________
> Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.
> http://www.hotmail.com
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to  as: css at ioa.com
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> leave-market-farming at franklin.oit.unc.edu
> Get the list FAQ at: http://www.marketfarming.net/mflistfaq.htm

More information about the Market-farming mailing list