dripline repair

M McGuire Michael.McGuire at uvi.edu
Tue May 7 16:34:13 EDT 2002

I just use a drip tape coupler.  It works swell.

Drip tape is like most other things--you get what you pay for.  Hardie 
15mil is quite durable.

>I'm looking for a better way of patching T-Tape.  For small holes I use 3M 
>Super 33+ electrical tape, but after 2-3 years it peels away from holes 
>and has to be replaced.  I'm thinking of trying to use a welding iron to 
>melt small holes shut.  Has anyone ever tried this, or have other solutions?
>Ken Bezilla

More information about the Market-farming mailing list