source for 5-gal buckets

Alliums garlicgrower at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 27 17:25:45 EST 2002

Tracey wrote:
>Does anyone know of a less expensive source for 5-gallon buckets (new with
>lids & bails)? I'm paying $4.60 + shipping, which comes out to almost $7 per
>bucket.

Morgan Salad Dressing Company is based in Phoenixville -- we get 55 gallon
drums that held vinegar for water barrels and 5-gal buckets with lids that
used to have honey or blue cheese in it FOR FREE just by asking!  If you
have a small food processor in town, they would probably love to give you
their "empties" as then they don't have to pay to have the stuff hauled away.

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of